BRINGING QUALITY LIGHTING FIXTURES AT YOUR BUDGET
Our success and company history.
About Our Company
Al Redha Lights started its business operation the year 2002. Whereas, Anwar Al Redha LLC was established in April 2008. Now both the teams are working under the flagship of Anwar Al Redha General Trading LLC.
What is unique about Anwar al Redha is the professional expertise and commitment to quality. Five retail outlets across the states of Emirates and export of our products to numerous countries in the world, reflects the unfaltering commitment to quality and that symbolizes Anwar Al Redha with excellence. The company has accomplished significant achievement in due course of time by virtue and strong teamwork, willingness to undertake any sort of challenging work and to deliver under stringent deadlines.
We do not only work with indoor sales associates, but have developed an incredible project development team which is holding awesome expertise within the market. This talented team has done a tremendous job by winning contracts for fixing Anwar Al Redha lighting fixture and electrical accessory products at shopping malls, buildings, villas and hotels. Our project executives professionally handle all requirements and queries related to contractors, site engineers, consultants and owners.
Some of the well renowned projects handled and successfully completed by our Project Division team are:
– Cement Factory – Dubai Investment Park
– Siemen’s Warehouse – Jebel Ali
– ADCB – Umm Al Quwain and Dibba
– Bus Deport RTA – Al Khawaneej
– Al Shali Towers – ajman
– Al Manama Supermarket – Sharjah
– Amana English School – Sharjah
– Sharjah Free Zone Hospital – sharjah
– Amana English School – Muwailah, Sharjah
– 60 Villas of Sheikh Rashid Trust – Ajman
– 60 Villas of Sheikh Rashid Trust – Umm Al Quwain
– Marina Building – Ras Al Khaimah
– Atlas Mall – Sharjah
– Host Palace Hotel Apartment – Sharjah
– Budget Rent a Car – DIP, Dubai
– Sajja Warehouse K.K Enterprises – Sharjah
– Al Faya Park Municipality – Sharjah
– EPCO Services Station – Masaloon, Sharjah
– Marthoma Church – Ras Al Khaimah
– Gift Palace – Immigration Road, Sharjah
– 16 Villas (Liberty Investment Group) – Sharjah